LET US FIND BED BUGS BEFORE THEY FIND YOUR CUSTOMERS!
FAQ Commercial Bed Bug Detection
- What is the price of an inspection? Answer: For Residential it is one fixed price. For Commercial we charge by the Day, Square Footage or Per Room depending on the situation.
- Do you come in marked vehicles? Answer: We are in unmarked vehicles – mostly minivans and SUVs
- Do you provide a report of the results? Answer: Yes, we provide a written report of the inspection results.
- How accurate are the dogs? Answer: For certification purposes, the Dogs are 95% accurate or better – but, in the field, we believe they are generally 85% to 90% accurate. Accuracy is affected by competing odors, air flow, distractions, etc.
- How do you train a dog to find Bed Bugs? Answer: Our K-9s are trained in the same way that professional detection K-9s are trained for narcotics or explosives. The technique is the same, the odor is the only difference.
- Will your Dogs alert on dead bed bugs? Answer: No. As a bed bug dies and begins to decompose, the odor will dissipate. So, after about a week to ten days, there is no longer any odor for the Dogs to detect.
- Do the Dogs alert on eggs? Answer: The Dogs will alert on viable eggs (still alive and ready to hatch). However, there is very little odor available so the task is more difficult.